Sharing content with your followers is great until you realize you’re losing prospects to every link. (“My newsletter is great for business. Not my business. But definitely someone else’s.”)
You need content to engage your audience, but without a solid game plan, it feels like you’re just driving traffic away from your sales funnel.
What if you could redirect visitors back to your business using owned or external content and retargeting pixels?
The URL shortener offered by Sniply is packed with the program that gives you the power to modify your shortened URLs and construct the ideal call-to-action, in addition to providing you with the means to monitor, analyze, and connect with your followers whenever you publish articles.
Sniply isn’t just another link shortener. It also lets you add calls to action (CTAs) to literally any website using your own custom link! Each CTA is fully customizable with the option to change the images text buttons and form fields to make your banner stand out. Add CTAs to external webpages so you can drive more traffic from social media newsletters and blogs further down your sales funnel.
Use the Sniply Summary to generate a user-friendly summary of linked content that removes visual clutter like ads and banners. That way you’ll be able to make your CTAs pop on the page and eliminate all the distracting graphics competing for your reader’s attention. This feature also makes it easy to embed your CTAs into webpages that don’t allow iframe embeds.
Track and analyze user behavior including clicks conversions average time on site and bounce rates with robust link analytics. You can run A/B testing on your CTAs to figure out the winning combination of color and copy that drives the most clicks and conversions. Convert all your outgoing links into Sniply links with a single line of code—even if you have hundreds of outgoing links on your website.
You can also set up filters and exceptions if you don’t want to change any social or affiliate links on your website. Best of all you’ll be able to add CTAs to your own content which means you don’t need to work with a separate tool. Sniply helps you add visible CTAs to your content and integrates with retargeting pixels so you can drive more traffic back to your business.
Sniply’s URL shortener is the perfect tool for customizing your shortened URLs and adding a call-to-action. With Sniply, you can track, test, and engage with your followers when you share content.
Here are some key features of Sniply:
1. Custom URL Shortener: Sniply is a URL shortener that permits you to add a call-to-action to each webpage, blog post, or article you share. This call-to-action can redirect traffic to your site, making it a valuable tool for marketing and promoting your business.
Sniply’s URL shortener is a great way to improve the content you share. With a character limit or just wanting to keep things looking nice, shortened URLs can be a great help. Sniply’s unique shortened links are perfect for sharing.
2. Call-to-Action URL Shortener: If you’re looking to keep people coming back to your site, Sniply is a great way to do it. By customizing a call-to-action on each shortened URL you share, you can make sure that people are always coming back to your site.
Sniply is a URL shortening service that allows you to customize the short URLs you create with various call-to-actions. Sniply allows you to seamlessly embed call-to-action on the articles and pages you share, making it an ideal tool for promoting your business or website.
3. Share Shortened Links and Drive Conversions: Whether you need more purchases, signups, or contacts, Sniply can streamline your social media channels so your followers take action.
By curating content from third parties, you can publish much more frequently – using short links to share interesting pages from around the web, customized with a message that prompts users to complete an activity.
4. Monitor Engagements and Track Results: Sniply isn’t just an easy way to make short links, it monitors how your audience engages with the links you share.
You can use data about how many people clicked, bounced or converted to optimize your social media marketing campaigns.
Use the link management dashboard to track analytics for each custom URL you share, carry out A/B tests to reveal the best strategies to reach your goals, and measure the overall effectiveness and return on investment for your social media efforts.
5. Conversion Optimization: If you’re trying to increase your conversion rate, adding a CTA popup to your links is a great way to do it. Sniply’s verified conversions feature ensures that users who click your CTA are actually taken all the way to purchase, so you can be confident that your conversion optimization decisions are effective.
6. URL Shortener Integrations and API: The Sniply URL Shortener makes it easy to integrate Sniply into your existing marketing and analytics tools. With the Sniply API, you can build a custom Sniply workflow that fits your needs.
1. Small Businesses and Ecommerce Sites:
Are you a small business owner? You know that every minute counts when it comes to marketing. Sniply is the perfect solution for those who want to make the most of their time by driving traffic to their website with every custom link they share.
With Sniply, you can turn every link you share into an opportunity, whether to another website or news article. Create the most of your time and start driving traffic to your site with Sniply today!
2. Affiliate Link Tracking for Marketers & Influencers
Sniply’s link tracking and management platform makes customizing, sharing and tracking affiliate links easy. Affiliate marketing links are essentially their own kind of online currency. With Sniply, each time you share a custom shortened URL, you can include a customizable call-to-action designed to direct that traffic back to your site. You can even design the CTAs to fit your personal brand.
3. Branded Links for Enterprise & Large Brands
Large companies need branded links from a branded URL shortener that is built to seamlessly integrate into large-scale marketing strategies. With Sniply’s branded link shortener, all of your custom branded links also create an added opportunity to drive traffic to your company’s website. With full customization and advanced analytics for A/B testing, enterprise companies and large brands can optimize and capitalize on every custom link they share. That’s right, every link, including links to other websites and news articles. Branded links from Sniply make every site you share like an extension of your own.
Sniply is a powerful link shortener that lets you add CTAs to webpages, including content from other websites.
Alternative to: Bitly
ONE-TIME PURCHASE OF $69.00
Features Included in All Plans
Features Included in All Plans
Follow the steps —
So if the main price of Sniply is $69, after getting a 10% discount you can buy it for $62.1 for your Lifetime. hurray !!!
Final Thought: Best for: Marketers, marketing agencies, and social media managers that want to capture traffic from outgoing links
We’ll send you the hottest deals straight to your inbox so you’re always in on the best-kept software secrets.